The DC100 is a versatile precision adhesive dispenser designed to suit a wide variety of dispensing applications: from microdot deposits and lines, to large potting and filling. Integral and intelligent dispense software allows the user more control over dispensing applications.
Programmable alarms can be set to notify the user when material working life has ended or fluctuations in dispensing pressure have occurred. The user-friendly programming allows for up to 10 programs to be saved and this dispenser offers 5 different dispense modes. An I/O connection allows for easy integration into pre existing manufacturing lines. Lockable programs can allow the operator to use the DC100 without fear of mistakenly modifying programs.
Barrel, piston, adapter head, and other components are sold separately, see our wide variety of barrel sizes available for use with this machine (3cc, 5cc, 10cc, 30cc/55cc).
The DC100 digital dispenser, with its versatile design, makes it perfectly suited for a wide variety of dispensing applications; from microdot deposits, lines, to large potting and filling.
The new upgraded DC100 Digital Dispense Controller now utilises a high precision regulator from a worldwide leading manufacturer of pneumatic component parts. The SMC IR series precision regulator is widely regarded as one of the most high-performance regulators on the market with regards to its pressure relief characteristics and constant pressure control.
With all of these new features the DC100 may be the most cost effective programmable dispenser on the market.
Use for low viscosity liquids, gels,
• 10 programmable memory slots
• 5 dispense modes (purge, teach, timed, time+, Int.)
• Worldwide compatible power supply
• Multilingual display
• Digital display (time, pressure, vacuum)
• Dispense cycle counter
• Programmable alarms
• Internal pressure and vacuum calibration function
• Selectable pressure and vacuum measurement unit
• Digital dispensing parameters for improved process control
• Precision regulator for high accuracy dispensing
• Repeatable deposit dots, controlled beads, and accurate fills
• Vacuum suckback prevents thin fluids from dripping between dispense cycles
• Operator lockout function prevents dispense programs from being modified
• Auto-purge cycle prevents premature curing of material
• Air input alarm for monitoring consistent air input pressure amd low levels
• Push fitting air outlet design for universal functionality
Item Number DC100
Cycle Rate 600+ cycles / min
Dispense Time 0.008 to 9999 secs
Programs 10 Memory Slots
Input AC to Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Output DC from Power Supply 24 VDC - 0.75 Amp
Air Input 70 - 100 psi (7 bar) max
Air Output 1 - 100 psi (0.07 - 7 bar)
Operating Temperature 50 - 104 °F (10 - 40 °C)
Relative Humidity 20 - 90% (No Condensation)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 7.53” x 7.05” x 2.83” (191 x 179 x 72 mm)
Weight 2.02 lbs (0.92 kg)
Standards CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
Commodity Code: 90289090
Adhesive Dispensing Ltd provide a wide range of equipment options for dispensing almost all assembly fluids - from watery liquids, solvents, primers and activators through to thick pastes, sealants, silicones, gels and epoxies.