50ml Battery Dual Gun 4:1 Ratio ADCBE-50-4
Product Code: ADCBE-50-4
Cordless battery twin cartridge gun 50ml. For 4:1 ratio cartridges only. With charger kit.
Powerful and lightweight cordless tool, for precision dispensing of two component materials. The CBE 50 is the perfect mobile platform for applying adhesives and sealants in remote locations and tight spaces, where compressed air and manual hand input are not appropriate. These tools can be configured to accommodate any material ratio for all types of 50ml cartridges. This version suits 4:1 ratios only.
Key Features and Benefits
• Material Dosing System – enables end user to deliver accurate & precise metered shots of material.
• Soft Rubber Grips & Rest Pads – improved comfort, and tool slide reduction on inclined work surfaces.
• Compact & Light Weight – easy to manoeuvre, with reduced operator fatigue during prolonged usage.
• Variable Speed Trigger – allows end users to material dispensing rate, even when dosing.
• Auto-reverse System – reduces material overflow after dispensing.
• Trigger Lock – prevents accidental discharge of material.
• Latest Li Ion Battery Technology – fast (30min) battery charge. 50+ cartridges per battery charge.
• Compact and light tool for low to medium viscosity materials.
• Maximum (no-load) speed: 2.5mm/second.
• Stall force: 1.5kN.
• Light Weight: 1.6kg (with battery fitted)
• A dosing option allows operators to dispense metered shots of material, on a repeatable basis. Guns are supplied with a standard programme:
- Dial Setting 1 (low): Delivers 3g of material (depending on material type and viscosity).
- Dial Setting 8 (High): Delivers 25g of material (depending on material type and viscosity).
- Dial Setting 9 (Continuous Operation): Dose free operation.
Li-Ion Battery Technology
• Rechargeable 10.8V lithium-ion battery.
• Fully charged within 30 minutes of using a universal charger.
• High energy densities.
• No memory loss –can be charged at any time (doesn’t have to be run empty first).
• Considerably less loss of charge when not in use (charge still in place even after months of limited use).
• All applicators are supplied with ONE battery as standard; a second battery can be supplied on request at an additional cost.
This gun will handle 50ml dual cartridges for 4:1 ratio. Ideal for use with pre-filled adhesive cartridges. This gun uses metal rods that push down into the cartridge pistons to provide an even flow.
Cartridge Size: 50ml 4:1 ratio
Gun Weight: 1.6kg
Charge Time: 100% in 30 minutes
Shot Size: 3g to 25g adjustable or continuous mode
Warranty: 1 Year Adhesive Dispensing Ltd provide a wide range of equipment options for dispensing almost all assembly fluids - from watery liquids, solvents, primers and activators through to thick pastes, sealants, silicones, gels and epoxies.