310ml Cordless Battery Sealant Gun EPP-310
Product Code: EPP-310
Battery powered 10oz (310cc/ml) gun. Suits Techcon/Semco cartridges/Silicone Tubes.
The EPP-310 battery operated mastic type sealant gun includes all the essential components you'll need for speedy and efficient mastic sealant application to both horizontal and vertical joints using cartridges. The Power Plus Cartridge Gun is a medium duty lightweight 10.8V 1.5Ah lithium-ion battery operated applicator for 300ml/310ml cartridges. A single component battery powered bead applicator for silicone and sealant type cartridges.
- Variable speed control (1 to 9) for easy management of material flow.
- Non-drip auto reverse function: rack will pull back automatically when the trigger is released preventing material overflow.
- Overload shut off to prevent damage to parts and electronics when overloaded.
- Maximum (no load) speed: 8mm/sec.
- Fully charged within 30 minutes of using a universal charger.
- No memory loss, can be charged at any time.
- Considerably less loss of charge when not in use.
- Soft touch rubber grips for comfort.
- Built-in rest pads to protect tool.
- Plastic frame straps to support cartridge.
- Double reinforced front plate for low to medium viscosity materials.
The Power Plus is part of a range of battery applicators. Designed for use with low to medium viscosity sealants and adhesives, the Power Plus is ideal for semi-professional users.
- Maximum rack speed of 8.0mm per second which gives higher material output.
- Rubber overmouldings for improved grip and comfort.
- Auto-reverse function to stop material flow when trigger is released.
- Rapid battery charge within 30mins (0 to 100%).
- Rotating frame for easy manoeuvrability.
- Universal charger for worldwide use.
- Overload shut off function to prevent damage of the tool.
- Light weight for prolonged and comfortable use, even in difficult spaces.
- For low to medium viscosity
- Cartridge: 1-component
- Cartridge volumes: 310ml
- Maximum Thrust: 2.5kN
- Barrel Length: 247.8mm
- Voltage: 10.8V
- Battery Charge Time: 30 minutes
- Battery Type: Li Ion
- Tool Weight: 1.63kg (with 1.5Ah battery)
- Frame Material: Epoxy coated steel frame with double front plate
- Handle Material: Base Moulding Polycarbonate (PC)\Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), Soft Grip Mould Thermoplastics elastomers (TPE)
- Certificates: CE; IEC60335; UL; C-Tick, ISO, REACH
- Packaging Options: 1 per box or plastic carry case (optional at extra charge)
Use with 310ml, pre-filled silicone, sealant or RTV tubes (1/10 gallon size) or with our empty cartridges and plungers. For any application requiring controlled non-drip dispensing of sealants, silicones, greases, pastes, gels and other materials, this new dispensing system is ideal.
Adhesive Dispensing Ltd provide a wide range of equipment options for dispensing almost all assembly fluids - from watery liquids, solvents, primers and activators through to thick pastes, sealants, silicones, gels and epoxies.